The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trail and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

This week has been a little crazy. Last week was SO great but this week has been ok. Yesterday morning I woke up to my dogs moving around and found that they had torn up papers, a cup, one pair of my sandals, and....our TV remote. Then after that I washed our sheets and I looked for my cell phone but could not find it. I realized it had also gone through the wash......so good bye to my cell phone which I love. I currently have my hubby's until mine dries out enough to get some of the information off and then I will have to get a new one.

One thing to note is last Sunday my pastor gave a very good sermon and he spoke on the gospel in a different note. He spoke about the joy that went before the Lord as we endured the cross. God is a happy God and He wants us to see that, and see Him in that light. It made me realize that I often think of God as judging every move I make when in fact He is the Creator of Joy and Fun! Just a food for thought.

As for our adoption journey.....hopefully we will be sending off our fundraising application by tomorrow or Monday. We are having a yard sale on Sat. May 8th. Kinda at a standstill and waiting....just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment