The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trail and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Monday, January 7, 2013

Carving Pumpkins and God


My husband was carving pumpkins with our boys tonight and I was not able to be there but I got to see the end result thank to technology. It reminds me of how intricately God carves out our lives. He takes out all of the mess, the seeds, and the gunk, and then begans taking the knife and puncturing through our defenses and pricking our weak spots until all that is left is an awesome design- his design. I feel like through this season of waiting He has me in the spot of surrender where all I can do allow him to scoop out all the gunk and wait to see the cool new design he has for this season of my, and my family's life :).

No comments:

Post a Comment