The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trail and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

And we are still...........

waiting :) BUT I went to coffee with a friend last night who also is going through the trial of IF (not the treatment yet) and she kind of put me in my place; however, unbeknownst to her and in a very Godly manner. She basically told me she is focusing on what she DOES have, in lieu of what she does not. And her being older than me, the excuse of us getting older, and time flying by, sounded lame even to my own ears. Sometimes it helps to see past my own circumstances and to that of others. Needless to say I am a little bit more humbled, and really just being happy and focused on Jesus.

Sometimes I miss Him and our relationship outside of IF. So until that phone call comes, and even when it does, I still want to focus on Him.

On a side note, this is a big week for us because we will be finding out wether we get to take these three boys AND we have a doctor appt. this coming Monday with the VA in Chicago. Shawn found out about two months ago he is covered under the VA for thing pertaining to him, and the underlying causes of his IF. Basically, we will get dianogsis only, not treatment. BUT hey I will take it. It is better than not having any options, and best of all, it is free. SO that said, we will be finding out the results of some tests he had done a month ago on Monday. Please pray for us. There are a lot of things I could say about this, and a lot things I could list for you to pray for, but just pray for us. I just want to leave in His hands.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment